Service Management Experience
Companies supplying maintenance and repair services face growing competition and a need to balance cost and resource pressures with maintaining a high level of customer service. As a specialist providing Microsoft Dynamics NAV to companies in this sector, Acora understands its specific needs and our expert team is already helping many organisations overcome these challenges.
Our customers are using NAV to quickly respond to customer service requests, effectively organising their resources and thus improving customer satisfaction. NAV is providing their staff with the information they need to make profitable decisions about the costs, inventories, workloads, and financial returns of their service operations.
NAV enables effective management of service contracts. It’s easy to set up and track contract periods, warranties and service level agreements. Users can track response times and capture data on contract fulfilment and history helping ensure profitable quotes and agreements.
For organisations with engineers providing on-site maintenance NAV offers functionality to enable them to:
- manage resources including drag and drop scheduling of engineers
- record and maintain van stocks
- record time spent and items used on each job via a handheld device or smartphone
- record any faults found for reporting
- record data offline where reception is poor, synchronising when connected